Made by Mother Nature
Most (organic) honey is unfortunately blended. In that case the label states:
Mixed EU and Non-EU honey. Unfortunately, the legislation allows different qualities of honey to be blended. It goes without saying that we do not do this. We work with 2nd and 3rd generation beekeepers who still work in the traditional way, creating the finest honey. Always 100% pure, organic and made with love for the bees.
- Caribbean honey This fine, fruity aromatic honey is a culinary delicacy from unspoiled natural landscapes in Cuba. A certified organic honey, emerged from the sweet nectar of a diverse wildflower vegetation.
- Acacia honey Our premium 100% European Acacia honey comes from the Robinia pseudoacacia and during the short flowering period in May and June, our bees collect nectar from the fragrant white flowers of up to 25 meters tall trees for a unique honey. Without doubt one of our most popular and sweetest honeys.
- Mountain honey Royal Green Mountain Honey comes from the high mountains of Mexico. In pristine mountain regions, which are among the last great wild landscapes on earth, this fine honey is created.
- Elderberry honey This is a love story. We have added elderberries and rosehips to our certified organic honey. The organic honey comes from Hungary or Bulgaria, the elderberry from Austria and the rosehips from Romania.
- Manuka honey Our Manuka honey comes from remote and pristine areas of New Zealand. Royal Green Manuka honey is 100% certified organic, pure (not blended with another honey) and each harvest is tested for MGO (methylglyoxal) content. We are the only brand in The Netherlands with 100% certified organic Manuka honey which has a 200+ MGO score! A unique product that we are very proud of.
- Bee pollen Royal Green Bee pollen has a high nutritional value, a true gift from Mother Nature and definitely belongs to the superfoods. Pollen is, besides honey, the most important food for bees. The pollen that sticks to the chest hairs of the bee is combed backwards, so 2 spheres are created around the hind legs.