Full spectrum herbs, plants & algae
At Royal Green we only use full spectrum plants and herbs. All nutrients of the herb are provided. No component is left out. This way we can guarantee optimal activity. We select the finest herbs and absolutely do not use chemical solvents during the extraction. Our herbs are never standardised and are free of hexane and/or acetone. Royal Green Whole foods are free of fillers, highly concentrated, pure and if possible certified organic.
- Ashwagandha is grown in India without the use of pesticides. We provide a full spectrum ashwagandha. Not standardised, as we provide all the nutrients from ashwagandha. This results in an optimal effect. Royal Green Ashwagandha is certified organic, free of fillers and highly concentrated (5:1).
- Astaxanthin Royal Green Astaxanthin comes from the 100% natural green micro algae Haematococcus pluvialis. Royal Green Astaxanthin is grown in an extremely clean GMP certified environment in Hawaii. The algae is absolutely free of chemical additives.
- Camu Camu vit. C Camu Camu is a small tree that can be found all over the Amazon region of Peru. Royal Green 100% pure Camu Camu is a full spectrum vitamin C. Besides vitamin C, it also contains hundreds of other beneficial nutrients, such as bioflavonoids and enzymes.
- Ginger Royal Green Ginger is grown in India and Sri Lanka without the use of pesticides. We provide a full spectrum ginger. Not standardised as we provide all the nutrients from ginger. This results in an optimal effect.
- Green-Lipped Mussel complex Royal Green provides a 100% freeze-dried and full spectrum green-lipped mussel. Our green-lipped mussel comes from New Zealand. Sustainably harvested, never heated and free of fillers! For an optimal result we add a powerful combination of Indian frankincense (boswellia), devil’s claw, turmeric, ashwagandha, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper.
- Immune & Energy Royal Green Immune & Energy contains a powerful combination of certified organic echinacea, ginseng and 5 mushrooms. Guaranteed grown without the use of pesticides, 100% pure and free of fillers.
- Maca Maca (Lepidium meyenii Walp.) is a root crop that grows in the Andes of Peru at 3500 - 4300 meter altitude. This makes maca the highest grown plant in the world! After allowing the maca to grow for about 8 months, the Royal Green maca is harvested.
- Saw Palmetto complex Royal Green Saw Palmetto complex is a unique herbal support. Unique, because it isn’t just our saw palmetto which is 100% certified organic, it also applies to the turmeric, green tea, ashwagandha, stinging nettle, maitake, ginger and selenium.
- Spirulina Spirulina is a small spiral algae. Royal Green offers spirulina in its purest 100% certified organic form, where no pesticides or herbicides are used whatsoever. Certified Kosher and Halal. Royal Green certified organic Spirulina contains over 60 active ingredients like vitamin B12, beta-carotene and proteins.
- Turmeric complex Royal Green Turmeric complex contains a powerful combination of turmeric, ginger and black pepper. Research shows that black pepper significantly enhances the absorption of turmeric. We can therefore guarantee optimal efficacy. Royal Green Turmeric complex is certified organic, free of fillers and super pure.
The unique quality of Royal Green
If it is up to us, the era of standardised herbs belongs to the past. Conventional herbs are often standardised by extracting one molecule of the whole plant. The reason is that one believes to have found the ‘active ingredient’. This ‘single molecule’ is isolated by using chemical solvents, such as acetone (nail polish remover), hexane and/or extreme heat. The rest of the herb gets damaged or is discarded. Isolated or standardised plants and herbs lose the healing power and wisdom of the whole plant.
Let’s explain this pharmaceutical point of view in a different way. The best way is to compare a herb with a beautiful orchestra. This orchestra consists of hundred different instruments, which as a whole sounds fantastic and harmonious. The conventional way of thinking is that one instrument (for example curcumin in turmeric) has the same powerful effect as a whole orchestra. This is what standardization is: one chooses to provide only the flute of the orchestra. The rest is thought not to be important…
At Royal Green we believe that the power, energy and safety is found in the whole herb. We want the whole orchestra and it should preferably be as large as possible. The various instruments reinforce each other, leading to a much larger effect. At Royal Green we retain the whole herb and provide all nutrients. If possible, certified organic and concentrated to provide the full spectrum of each herb or plant.