The first product introduced by Royal Green was certified organic coconut oil. In 2008 our founder discovered coconut oil in the Philippines and was immediately impressed by its positive characteristics. Royal Green was one of the first coconut oil brands on the market and since 2008 we have developed our own quality standards which result in the purest coconut oil available on earth.
Great Taste Awards 2018
Great Taste, organised by the Guild of Fine Food in the UK, is the acknowledged benchmark for fine food and drink. It has been described as the ‘Oscars’ of the food world. We are the only Dutch coconut oil brand to have received this prestigious award. An achievement of which we are extremely proud. Try the exquisite flavour of our pure quality.
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil At Royal Green we are proud of our premium extra virgin, 100% cold pressed coconut oil. Since 2008 we work closely with coconut farmers in the Philippines, who in a traditional way, with much love & care, process coconuts into the purest coconut oil available on earth. Always certified organic.
- Coconut Ghee The combination of our extra virgin coconut oil with ghee is a true love story. We use 75% cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil with 25% ghee. Our certified organic ghee comes from Dutch cows and gives it a wonderfully rich buttery flavour. Simply one of the world’s finest cooking oils. Enjoy it!
- Odourless coconut oil Royal Green offers 100% certified organic odourless coconut oil of the highest quality. Since 2008 Royal Green uses only the very best coconuts available on earth.
- Coconut Blossom Sugar Royal Green 100% pure Coconut Blossom Sugar come from Indonesia and are produced from the sweet sap of the tropical coconut blossoms. Traditional sugar farmers climb high in the coconut tree and harvest the sweet nectar from the blossoms.
- Coconut Blossom Nectar Royal Green 100% pure Coconut Blossom Nectar comes from Indonesia and is produced from the sweet sap of the tropical coconut blossoms. Traditional sugar farmers climb high in the coconut tree and harvest the sweet nectar from the blossoms.