Plant based vitamins, minerals & specialties
Vitamins and minerals are often synthetic. Examples are: ascorbic acid (synthetic vitamin C), calcium ascorbate (ester-C), calcium carbonate (chalk) and the list goes on. Don’t be misled and always check if the ingredient is truly natural. Royal Green is proud to introduce certified organic vitamins and minerals which are truly derived from plants. The independent organic label on our products proves it. Free of pesticides and 100% pure nature!
- Mini Caps Multi Royal Green Mini Caps Multi provides vitamins and minerals in 100% certified organic form. A unique achievement we are very proud of. Created by Mother Nature, free of synthetic ingredients, sugar, preservatives, sweeteners or flavourings. Experience the power of nature!
- Multi Gold Royal Green Multi Gold provides vitamins, minerals, herbs and mushrooms in 100% certified organic form. The specially added herbs and mushrooms provide an even wider and more powerful activity of our certified organic multi.
- Multi Woman Royal Green Multi Woman delivers essential vitamins and minerals that a woman needs in the form of food. Our vitamin C comes from acerola berries, several B vitamins from a unique blend of guava, holy basil and lemon peel and our selenium from mustard seeds.
- Multi Man Royal Green Multi Man delivers essential vitamins and minerals that a man needs in the form of food. Our vitamin C comes from acerola berries, several B vitamins from a unique blend of guava, holy basil and lemon peel and our selenium from mustard seeds.
- Bone Food Complex Royal Green Bone Food Complex is developed with 1 goal: to contribute to the maintenance of normal bones. For this purpose we have used the 4 most important ingredients from nature. The exclusive calcium and magnesium complex comes from a special red algae (Algas calcareas). So not from stone (for instance calcium carbonate), but from a pure plant source.
- Prenatal Royal Green Prenatal is a multi vitamin and mineral complex, especially tailored to the needs of a woman before, during and after pregnancy. Royal Green Prenatal provides vitamins and minerals in the form of food. Created by Mother Nature and free of pesticides. Naturally gluten free.
- Vitamin B12 In Royal Green Vitamin B12 we only use the biologically active form of vitamin B12, called methylcobalamin. Our vitamin B12 does not need to be converted and is therefore immediately recognized and absorbed by the body. This results in a optimal effect.
- Vitamin B complex Royal Green Vitamin B complex (skin, hair & nails) delivers 100% certified organic B vitamins together with a powerful combination of silicon, lavender, rhodiola, reishi, turmeric, ginger, black pepper and selenium. The added herbs, plants and mushrooms work synergistically with the organic B vitamins.
- Vitamin C complex provides 100% certified organic vitamin C along with a powerful combination of shiitake, maitake and reishi. The mushrooms work synergistically.
- Vitamin D3 Summer health, all year round. A large percentage of the population can use a vitamin D supplement. Especially to pregnant women, children, elderly and people with a dark skin color, extra vitamin D is recommended. Usually in the winter months when the sun barely shines or does not show itself at all, it is important to take vitamin D3.
- Iron complex Royal Green Iron complex provides 100% certified organic iron together with a powerful combination of amla (vitamin C), stinging nettle, aloe vera, turmeric, ginger and black pepper. Vitamin C promotes the absorption of iron. This is why we can guarantee an optimally working product.
- Magnesium Royal Green Magnesium is the first product in the world that delivers magnesium, vitamin D2 and ashwagandha in certified organic form. Our certified organic magnesium comes from a special sea lettuce. So we do not deliver magnesium citrate, bisglycinate or oxide, because these are examples of isolated magnesium.
- Selenium complex Royal Green Selenium complex delivers certified organic selenium together with a powerful combination of ginger, turmeric, rosemary and cinnamon. The added herbs work together with selenium to achieve a wider and even more powerful activity in the body.
- Zink Royal Green Zinc complex provides 100% certified organic zinc (from guava) along with a combination of vitamin C (from acerola), echinacea, thyme, turmeric, maitake, ginseng and pumpkin seed oil.
- COQ10 Royal Green CoQ10 provides the best absorbable and most active form of coenzyme Q10, called ubiquinol. Ubiquinol is the biologically active and body’s own form of Q10, so no oxidised ubiquinone. Royal Green provides ubiquinol together with vitamin C for a powerful effect.
- Flora Gold Royal Green Flora Gold delivers 7 different stomach acid resistant bacteria. Contains 8 billion bacteria at production per 2 tablets. Our patented transport technology ensures that the bacteria are optimally protected and that they reach our intestines unharmed.
The unique quality of Royal Green
“If it is up to us, the era of synthetic or isolated vitamins and minerals belongs to the past. We are convinced that whole food or certified organic vitamins and minerals are better sources, have a wider range of activity and are better absorbed by the body. Organic food is a gift from nature and since we started in 2008, we are passionate to deliver this wisdom of nature.
Unfortunately, many people are incorrectly or not fully informed every day. For example, if one asks for a natural or whole food vitamin C, you often will leave the (health) store with an ascorbic acid (synthetic vitamin C) or calcium
ascorbate (ester-C). Or if you ask for a product to strengthen bones, there is a huge probability that a calcium carbonate product will be advised. Calcium carbonate is chalk and pure rock! Some other examples of isolated vitamins and minerals are: magnesium oxide, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), selenomethionine (selenium), retinol palmitate (vitamin A) and the list goes on. These substances do not grow in soil, are not natural, but are artificially produced by pharmaceutical companies.
This needed to change and is the reason that I founded Royal Green in 2008. Roy All Green: a lifestyle food & food supplements brand that is developed to be a truly whole food alternative to synthetic vitamins and minerals products that are available on the market.
Our commitment to certified organic ingredients is, among other things, reflected in our ‘Essentials’ range. An achievement which I am very proud of. We all are inspired by the power of Mother Nature and I am pleased to offer everyone that supports this, a choice in vitamins and minerals that is in harmony with their beliefs.”
Founder & formulator Royal Green
Our whole food answer
Wouldn’t it be great if the word ‘natural’ would be a protected word that could not be claimed by everyone? Every supplements brand can say it is offering ‘natural’ vitamins & minerals, although this is often not the case at all. Therefore always look at the ingredients that are used in the product. If the term does not sound like something that grows in nature, then there is a very big chance that it is a synthetic or isolated ingredient.
Conventional vitamins & minerals
Synthetic: isolated substance
0% nature: made by pharmaceutical companies (man made)
Royal Green vitamins & minerals
Whole food: symphony of nutrients (synergistic activity)
Body’s own substance: body recognises the nutrients
100% nature: made by Mother Nature
Royal Green is proud to introduce whole food and certified organic vitamins and minerals which are truly derived from nature. The independent organic label on our products proves it.
All Royal Green products are free of fillers, pesticides, chemicals, preservatives, synthetic sweeteners or flavour enhancers. Naturally gluten free.
MG is a measure for weight
The amount of a given ingredient in milligram or microgram that is used in a supplement only indicates 1 thing: how much this ingredient weighs…not how much of it is absorbed by the body. Mg is a measure of weight, not of absorption! It is therefore important not to look at the amount of milligrams of a particular substance, but to look at what form is supplied in the supplement. Is the ingredient that is used synthetic or whole food? The form determines how much is absorbed by the body. You can take 1000 mg of isolated ascorbic acid (vitamin C), but this does not mean that this 1000 mg is absorbed.
A whole food vitamin C (like camu camu, amla or acerola) provides besides vitamin C hundreds of other nutrients, resulting in not only much higher absorption and activity, but also a much wider range of effect in the body. An isolated ascorbic acid, made by man, provides 1 substance. A whole food vitamin C, made by nature, provides dozens of nutrients with a synergistic effect. A whole food substance is body’s own, nourishes the body and does not need to be taken in high dosages.
Eventually it’s a question everyone should ask themselves: do I want synthetic vitamins and minerals or do I want whole food vitamins and minerals? We at Royal Green always choose the path of nature. If an ingredient is available in organic form then we will use it!