Fermented vitamin B12
In Royal Green Vitamin B12 we only use the biologically active form of vitamin B12, called methylcobalamin. Our vitamin B12 does not need to be converted and is therefore immediately recognized and absorbed by the body. This results in a optimal effect.
Suggested use: 1-2 capsules per day.
Ideal to combine with: Multi Gold/Mini Caps Multi, Vitamin B complex and Algae oil.
Available in: 60 vegicaps.
- Fermented vitamin B12.
- 100% vegetarian and vegan.
- Naturally gluten free.
- Vitamin B12 supports the energy level.
- Vitamin B12 supports the immune system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 plays a role in the cell division process.
- Vitamin B12 supports the formation of red blood cells and the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 is also good for normal psychological function, such as your memory and concentration ability.
At Royal Green we do everything we can to ensure that the online product information of the products is as accurate as possible. But because products are regularly improved or adjusted, product information about ingredients, nutritional values, dietary or allergy information may change. We therefore recommend that you always read the packaging first before using the product.
Food & Supplements
- Whole Food Certified organic herbs, plants and algae. All nutrients from the herbs are delivered.
- Omega-3 Sustainably caught fish oil and algae oil. Friend of the sea certificate and highly concentrated Omega-3 products.
- Proteins 100% pure protein isolate and certified organic whey concentrate. Free of synthetic sweeteners and flavourings.
- Coconut 100% certified organic and Award winning coconut oil, coconut blossom sugar and coconut ghee.
- Honey Artisan honey and bee pollen made with love for bee keeper and bees. 100% certified organic & raw.
- Tea & Herbal infusions 100% certified organic tea & herbal infusions free of (natural) flavourings. We only use 100% real fruit, flowers, plants and herbs.